Question about the IDL ...

Hello!!

I have one question. When i have this method at the IDL:

    any  readChunk (in long start, in long size)

How i must map it into C? As i have been reading it should be various
methods at the server part to represent gboolean, gint, gfloat, etc...
Then, at the client side... What i must do? One method which specifies
the type of the data we must receive and then call the correct method?

Thanks in advance.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
carlos hispalinux es

Y tu, ya has Evolucionado?, pásate a Evolution :-)