libgda without gnome and Gtk

I've just committed the last changes to make gda-providers gnome- and Gtk-independent
and thus runnable without having X installed.

To be precise, you need the gnome header files installed to compile, but you can run the
providers without gnome/gtk/X.

To do this, you must have glib-1.3 installed. That enables the "HAVE_GOBJECT" switch
in config.h (through configure), and then all GtkObject stuff is replaced by GObject.
This is done currently for lib/gda-common and lib/gda-server. lib/gda-client will follow soon :)

WARNING: Because signal handling (Object signals, not OS signals) is not yet implemented
in GObject, signals are not available if you compile libgda with glib-1.3!

Rodrigo: you once wrote about your plan to replace gnome-factory by oaf-factory. This would
solve the last gnome-dependency in compiling.

Then, there is only one gnome-dependency left at all: gda_init and gda_server_init use
gnome_init_with_popt_table. Please let me know if that would break things if we changed
that to gtk_init. This would finally remove the last gnome dependency in libgda at all.

Volunteers to test my changes are always welcome; comments about the code or style
are appreciated.

I have left a broken version in cvs for an hour or so. I'm really sorry if that caused any
inconvenience to anybody.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller