Re: CVS accounts

> > I think using a glade file will not help us much, since each provider
> > may take different arguments, so I think it's best to have in each
>
> Of course.  The glade file is *only* to show my ideas about the UI.

ah! ok, sorry, I misunderstood.

> > oafinfo file a list of available arguments, and as i say, have the login
> > dialog build the DSN entry dialog box dynamically from this list.
> >
> > If you agree, I'll start adding the functions for retrieving this list,
> > and then you can start adding the dynamic dialog box. Is that ok?
>
> It's perfect.  It would be useful if you add too, a getName (or so).  The
> user doesn't must see the "OAFIID:gda-mysql:756..." stuff.

yes, you're also right! Well, I've already started to add the stuff I
said. I've added a "GList* dsn_params" member to the Gda_Provider struct
(in libgda/lib/gda-common/gda-config.h), and the corresponding
GDA_PROVIDER_DSN_PARAMS macro to get the struct member.

So, if you want to start right now adding this, you can use this macro
to retrieve the list of parameters. Then, with this list, you can build
the dynamic dialog.