Re: CVS accounts

Yes, I received the notification a week ago or so, but I've been pretty busy
lately (work + studies + olympics games :), and I will be (*very*) busy at
least until 16/09...

Anyway, I've been thinking a bit about the "Add a new GDA Datasource" dialog
box.  For some reason, it's a bit confusing to me... I start to write all
the required data, and when I've finished, I click in the "New" button, that
(of course) erases all the data.  (Yes, you can say: "it's your fault!
You've to click in to the "Save" button" but anyway I think that it's a bit
confusing)

In addition, if we add all the DSN fields to the GUI, we will end with a
mess.

Would you have any problem if I change this dialog box to something else
(say a gnome-druid?).  I have a glade file with a quick prototype.

Could you take a look and say me what do you think?  (the third page of the
gnome-druid is for the dsn stuff, so it has to be generated in a dynamic
fashion, with the feedback of the gda source).

Cheers,

---
Joaquin Cuenca Abela
cuenca celium net