Re: www.gnome-db.org/projects

> > So, if you all agree, Vivien, you can start adding the gASQL pages to
> > gnome-db CVS. That is,
> > under the gnome-db/www/projects/gASQL directory
> >

> >From what I've seen, gnome-db.org has support for PHP, which leads me to the
> following question: do we want to ensure a "common" look and feel for the projects
> hosted at gnome-db.org? At the moment, gASQL uses a rendering engine called Tayau.
> Maybe changing the pages to look more like the gnome-db.org
> pages would be nice? Tayau is quite nice (have a look at gasql.sourceforge.net).
>
> What do you think?

as you prefer, I don't mind at all. So I leave it to you. Having the same look

will make it easier to maintain, since we'll just have to change the
gnome-db/www/include/html.php
file (which BTW I'll change as soon as somebody shows me a better
design), and all the pages
will look different. But, as I said, I leave it up to you

Oh, and I didn't read deeply your first message, since I didn't realize
you said sourceforge, so
I was thinking it was linuxave. And yes, the new page (with tayau) looks
very good. But I'd
vote for PHP, since it's something most people know, and thus we'll be
able to get help
for the web pages design. This has happened with the curret gnome.org
site: it's done in
WML, and until now, nobody wanted to help. Now, they're (hopefully)
changing it to PHP,
and it seems lots of people are wanting to help.