Re: www.gnome-db.org/projects

> On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 11:03:10PM -0100, Carlos Perello Marin wrote:
> > > Hi all!
> > > gnome-db.org domain, to
> > > have a better web site. And, as the first inclusion, I'd propose
gASQL,
> > > of course, if Vivien
>
> That is a good idea, but is that simply a summary and a link to the
> homepage gASQL now has at sourceforge, or a complete hosting that you
are
> thinking about?

well, I was thinking on hosting the project at www.gnome-db.org, not
just a link or a summary

> > > wants and Carlos agrees in having more load in the good old
> > > TorresQuevedo machine.

yes, for me no problem.

> > > I think that in about a week TorresQuevedo will be at my work, and
then we could
> > use much more band width.
> > > I couldn't open a shell acount to every body, Could we put this
kind of web pages
> > is a CVS (at TorresQuevedo) and then in a crontab entry put the web
site (as
> > Gnome and HispaLinux does?

yes, that was also what I am suggesting. In fact, the gnome-db web pages
are now on CVS, so,
if we're going to put gASQL and whatever, of course, it will go to the
same CVS tree.

And I am working on automating the generation of the web pages. As soon
as I've got something
working, we can add that cron job Carlos is talking about.

The automation is needed to generate the docs, etc

So, if you all agree, Vivien, you can start adding the gASQL pages to
gnome-db CVS. That is,
under the gnome-db/www/projects/gASQL directory