gnome-db hacker's mail alias

Hello world, as Rodrigo has announce, we have a gnome-db.org site!!!

Well, all of you that have contrib in some way to the gnome-db project
and want to have an alias
under gnome-db.org, please send me an email telling what address you
want and an email to redirect all the mails.

Example:  I want the carlos gnome-db org  and i want that it resend me
all the incoming mails to carlos hispalinux es

Bye.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
carlos hispalinux es

Y tu, ya has Evolucionado?, pásate a Evolution :-)