new release (and new address)

Hi all!

well, it seems that my mail problems are over, and I'm getting back to
normal life. So, I propose to
make the new release (0.2.0) this weekend, as I'll have some time to do
it. Akira, what about
you? do you agree in making the packages this weekend?

Holger, should we definitely include the sybase/tds provider?

And, I've got now a not-temporary mail address
(rodrigo ulises openresources com). You can
still send me messages to rodrigo www essential-is com, but it's better
if you don't do so, as
I don't know when this account will be removed.