gnome && gnome-db web sites

Hi all!

Joakim Zigler, the webmaster for the gnome.org sites, has made a call
for volunteers to work
on the redesign of the GNOME sites. There is now a mailing list
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-web-list) to talk about
all the redesign.

So if somebody wants to contribute in the gnome.org pages in general and
in gnome-db pages
in particular, please join that list and participate in the discussions.

I'd be very grateful (I'll pay a couple of beers!) to the person who
helps on the gnome-db site,
which has been abandonned for a long time now, and really needs a
redesign.

They're talking about using PHP/Perl and stuff like this, so if you know
about them, please
don't hesitate!!!!