RE: compiling the new cvs version...

> > For gnome-db (that is not libgda), bonobo-0.23 is ok. Don't upgrade
> > Bonobo!!!
>
> upgrading to the new bonobo ui code is a pain, eh? :)

well, for the moment, this is fixed with an ugly solution though. But it was
suggested by Michael Meeks (Bonobo maintainer). I copied the bonobo-ui-compat.*
files to gnome-db source tree.

But I think the next Bonobo move won't be too painful, since it's just a
name change (I think), and Michael has put a nice script which replaces the
old function names.

Well, and I think it's time to make a new release, because some people are
complaining about the 0.1.0 release, which just works with bonobo-0.18, and
fails with any other bonobo version. So,
I'll try to fix a couple of things which are still remaining about bonobo.