Re: new release

Vivien Malerba wrote:

> On jeu, 25 mai 2000, you wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I've put on the web site the announcement of the upcoming release
> > (http://www.gnome.org/gnome-db/doc/announce-0.0.95.html), so please have
> > a look at it to see if I've forgotten something from the previous
> > release.
> >

> It looks like the www.gnome.org site has been reworked and it is impossible to
> access   http://www.gnome.org/gnome-db anymore!

yes, that's true. It worked a couple of hours before. I've sent a
message to gnome-hackers to see what I must do to have it online again.

> > And, Vivien, when are you committing the new PostgreSQL config
> > components?
>
> The components in the CVS are working fine, except for that problem with the
> widgets disappearing for which I wanted to make another call on the components
> list, and maybe the gtk list (I think the problems come from the notebook
> widget). So I did not intend to modify the config components for now. Tell me
> if you think I am wrong.

I also think what Damon said is true, and I sent a message to the GTK
list, and I was told to send a 'real' bug report, which I haven't done,
so maybe you can open your bug-buddy and do it yourself?

And if you think it's ok to go like they are on CVS, I'll do the RPMs
today.

> BTW, I've started to make something for the XmlQuery object.

Great! Remember to put this in the gda-common directory, so that both
clients and providers can make use of it.