Re: new release

It looks like the www.gnome.org site has been reworked and it is impossible to
access   http://www.gnome.org/gnome-db anymore!

> And, Vivien, when are you committing the new PostgreSQL config
> components?

The components in the CVS are working fine, except for that problem with the
widgets disappearing for which I wanted to make another call on the components
list, and maybe the gtk list (I think the problems come from the notebook
widget). So I did not intend to modify the config components for now. Tell me
if you think I am wrong.

Cheers,

Vivien

BTW, I've started to make something for the XmlQuery object.