Re: C++ bindings

I can probably finish the C++ binding tonight, although they're untested
(theoretically, they should work, but this is the first time I've made a
C++
library, so I'm not sure just how easily the library part works, but the
C++
code part should be a breeze to use, I plan on putting an example in there
for people to learn from if they're not familiar with gda or ado).