Re: C++ bindings

Christopher Wiegand wrote:

> I can probably finish the C++ binding tonight, although they're untested
> (theoretically, they should work, but this is the first time I've made a
> C++
> library, so I'm not sure just how easily the library part works, but the
> C++
> code part should be a breeze to use, I plan on putting an example in there
> for people to learn from if they're not familiar with gda or ado).

Ok, but anyway, we're doing a release tomorrow (of course, only if we
get rid of the disapearing widgets). So, you'll have time to test the
bindings, and we'll make another release as soon as you've got them.

So, I'll get the CVS copy today at 18.00 Paris/Madrid time, and I'll do
the release with that. So, if you want to add anything, do it before
then. As I said before, this will happen only if I find why the widgets
disappear.

Cheers