New gnome-db-control

Hi Rodrigo!

I see you had a very productive weekend! I'm at the moment having a look at all
the modifications you've made, and I have one question:

As I understand it, when a client wants to set a property, the signal
"set_property" is emitted, but how about the get_property? I mean, how can the
control return the good values if it does not know when a client makes a
request for the values of the property? IMHO we should add a "get_property" in
the same way as "set_property" (the value of the property may not be always at
the same address in memory and might need to be computed before being returned).

Otherwise, I think wat you made is really good since it deals properly with
properties and the code is clearer.

Thanks,