New gnome-db-control: suggestion

I just wrote about the new gnome-db-control, about the new properties
framework. The problem I have is that my controls need to be asked whenever a
client is about to get a property (because it needs to compute it by acessing
the Postgres DB, etc). The solution that I see is in the function
get_control_prop() to emit a signal, say "get_property", BEFORE using the
BONOBO_ARG_SET() macros. I'll make the modification soon if it is OK.

Cheers,