Re: gnome_db_control_widget

Vivien Malerba wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've modified a bit the work you made on the GnomeDbControlWidget. Tell me if
> you think the functions I added are the right thing to do. I've also modified
> the gnome-db controls browser as well to use the new lib.
>
> If you think it is OK, then on monday I will finish to modify the Postgres
> controls (properties,...) and then you can make a new release, no?

Well, you should do it more generic, as this GnomeDbControlWidget is not
only to be used with config components. So, instead of adding a function
for each of the properties, I would add generic functions to set/get
properties, and then in the programs making use of the class, you
explicitly set the needed properties.

I will commit very soon what I've done with the GnomeDbControl class and
then you can see how I've done this.

Cheers