Re: GnomeDbReport

Karl Pitrich wrote:

> Hi.
>
> please check out www.businessobjects.com.
>
> this is the only win app which impresses me. a customer of mine has a
> license,
> it works quite good. (no linux version though, but a windows demo is
> available)
>
> i did a summary of my thoughts long ago at llx.net/greporter; noone
> seemed to be interested,
> and my knowledge is insufficient, especially bonobo & corba, to do this
> alone ;-)
>
> i´d really be interested in helping at this tool.

You won't need knowledge about bonobo/CORBA to help on this, since the
bonobo part will be put on top of all the report engine/widget, and as
we're starting now a lib for hiding all the bonobo API, you should be able,
as soon as all is polished, to code a bonobo component without even knowing
what you're doing (well that's the purpose of the new libgdacomponents).

So, feel free to help!