Re: [Fwd: Re: Pregunta sobre el estado de gnome-db para el desarrollo]

Vivien escribió:

> > Well, i have read your link
> > (http://www.gnome.org:65348/gnome-db/doc/XML_queries_proposal.html), i
> > don't have any experience with XML, but i will learn :-).
> >
> > I don't know were i must start with all this. Some idea? (if not,  I
> > will begun with the integration with GLADE to build the form's editor,
> > ok?.
> >

> Tell me what you intend to do in the report engine, so that I can give
> you some pointers to information which may be usefull to you. Also, when it's
> available, I will give you examples on how to use tha XmlQuery object.

Well, i see it as two different things.

	* An object to create an inform as an specific application. I mean
that you could create, as you do with Glade, an inform where you could
put combo-box, list, entrys, labels, tables, etc. But when you see
their properties there aren't the actual Glade's ones, they could be
(for example) a data base's table, or a view or a row representation.
Do you understand me?

	* An object to create bills, labels, etc., which will be ready to
print.

I don't know if you will understand my terrible english. If you have
problems with it, please tell me and i will try to explain.

Thank you and excuse me.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@hispafuentes.com         Teléfonos: