roadmap for 0.0.92

Hi all!

Well, now that the 0.0.91 version is out, we should start thinking on
things to go for the next release. This is what I think:

* XML queries: Vivien has done something about this in the postgres
server. My idea is to integrate this in the XML interface. That is,
we'll add a new method to the IDL interfaces (exec_xml or whatever) to
be implemented by all providers. Then, the XML interface in the client
lib should provide methods for creating/loading/saving a query, as it is
done with tables and views right now.
* GDA manager: I am working on the system-wide config stuff. When this
is finished, we should add a bonobo component template which will then
be used by all providers. This needs a deep study of bonobo, at least
for my part.
* more and more schemas: we should cover all existing types of objects
in the databases.
* ODBC provider: this needs to be rewritten to support both iODBC and
unixODBC, also the iodbc implementation included in gnome-db should be
removed, so that the ODBC provider is treated as the other providers (no
libs, no provider).
* GDA Builder: I'm not sure if this will go in the next release, since
it depends on the (non-existent yet) glade component. Also, here goes
the gda-buildserver script, which will be taken by Brian Jepson AFAIK.
* finish incomplete things: the export/import, the DB designer, MySQL
and oracle providers...
* pascal bindings: I said I will be working on this but have not started
yet, but it's on the TODO list. Also, perl/python/C++ (why not a class
library for C++ developers?) if someone wants them.

Any ideas, comments? Anything missing?