Re: Book Chapter (was Re: Connecting by data source?)

I've put a new version of the chapter up, which is very close to
completion (just a few bits here and there are unfinished).  The PDF
version is available at:

  http://www.as220.org/~bjepson/gnome-db/ch15.pdf

An HTML version that was produced by wv (formerly mswordview) is at:

  http://www.as220.org/~bjepson/gnome-db/ch15.html
  (it's one big messy file with several images)

and the good old reliable PostScript version is at:

  http://www.as220.org/~bjepson/gnome-db/ch15.ps.gz

Even if you don't think you might be able to give me feedback on it, feel
free to read it anyhow - I'm hoping that this will be a useful
introduction to gnome-db programming, and I'm sure there are some people
who will find it useful.

Regards,

Brian Jepson * (bjepson@ids.net)  *  http://users.ids.net/~bjepson