pascal bindings

Hi all!

If you're not subscribed to the gnome-devel-list, I must tell you that
yesterday there was somebody talking about the Free Pascal Compiler's
tools. One of them is a utility to convert C header files into pascal
units. So, I've installed FPC and now I'm looking at it to add pascal
bindings.

Bindings are one of the really important missing things in gnome-db. And
I had thought about pascal since first time I heard about FPC (I really
loved pascal some years ago when I learnt programming), but I didn't
know about this tool, so expect pascal bindings very soon.

Michael Lausch is also planning python bindings.