Re: pascal bindings

Rodrigo Moya Piernavieja <rmoya@tsai.es> el día Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:26:07
+0100, escribió:

>Hi all!
>
>If you're not subscribed to the gnome-devel-list, I must tell you that
>yesterday there was somebody talking about the Free Pascal Compiler's
>tools. One of them is a utility to convert C header files into pascal
>units. So, I've installed FPC and now I'm looking at it to add pascal
>bindings.

don't forget GPC (Gnu Pascal Compiler) that is aproaching
GCC integration... :)
http://home.pages.de/~GNU-Pascal/
altough FPC is a lot more delphi like.
also FPC is being included in RH powertools.

>Bindings are one of the really important missing things in gnome-db. And
>I had thought about pascal since first time I heard about FPC (I really
>loved pascal some years ago when I learnt programming), but I didn't
>know about this tool, so expect pascal bindings very soon.

good, Peter Vreman is the maintainer of gtk bindings in FPC, maybe he
can help you ...

but it would be good if you mantain the bindings in gnome
cvs instead of fpc cvs ...

Sergio