New release

Hi!

As we talked some weeks ago, it's a good idea to make releases quite
often. So, as I've just now
added some missing things, and in the last days I've fixed some
bonobo-related bugs, I think
it's time to do a new release.

I would suggest to make the packages just today, but as gnome-db.org is
still down (and we don't know when it will come back), we've got no
website. Of course, we can put packages and tarballs
in ftp.gnome.org as always. So what do you think? Should we wait for
gnome-db.org to come back or is it better to make now the release?