Re: libgda - GNOME dependencies

I upgraded to the latest Helix-Gnome and don't recall any problems with
libgda. gnome-db itself requires some bleeding edge libraries (read -
libs that can change at any given moment depending on the developer's
desires), but all of it is still very much in feverish development so
it's all fairly bleeding edge...

Mike