Re: Using gnome-db in Glade

Bill Barnes wrote:

> Seem to have a successful installation of Glade but it does not
> have the gnome-db widgets included.
>
> Also installed gnome-db and gnome-db-postgresql.  Postgresql is running.
>
> One of the screenshots illustrates a pallette that includes a tab for
> gnome DB widgets, as well as a tab for 'controls'.
>
> I am not finding the documentation that will help me accomplish this
> integration.
>
> Thanks for help.

the thing is that you will need the latest CVS version for this to work,
as there were some changes in the gda-config script (used to check for
gnome-db installation), so it won't work without these changes.

the 'controls' tab is added if you've got bonobo installed. I think you
have to pass an argument to configure (--with-bonobo I think).