RE: New libgda package

-----Original Message-----
> I think that autogen.sh is needless for tarball. but, I
> don't think that even CVS should not include it.

I see autogen.sh (at least the version that is used in libgda)
and the whole macros directory as a pure gnome thing. I don't
think that we gain anything from it in libgda, as libgda is
(or at least should become soon) completely gnome-independent.

But anyway, Rodrigo will have to decide that, and I will gladly
accept any decision. I just wanted to tell my thoughts on that. :)

Reinhard