Re: New libgda package

Hello,

>>>>> On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:52:24 +0200,
>>>>> "Reinhard" == Reinhard Mueller <rmueller1@vanenburg.com> wrote:

Reinhard> The autogen.sh stuff is IMO a maintainer thing and should not be
Reinhard> included in the package. When I download libgda (even from cvs) I
Reinhard> want to do ./configure; make; make install and that should be all.
Reinhard> autogen.sh needs a lot of packages that not everybody will have
Reinhard> installed (automake, autoconf, gettext, libtool...)

I think that autogen.sh is needless for tarball. but, I
don't think that even CVS should not include it.

--
Akira TAGOH <at@ue-spacy.ccom>