New libgda package

Hi all,

after having a closer look at the new generated libgda package,
I came to the conclusion that there is still some work to do left :)

The autogen.sh stuff is IMO a maintainer thing and should not be
included in the package. When I download libgda (even from cvs) I
want to do ./configure; make; make install and that should be all.
autogen.sh needs a lot of packages that not everybody will have
installed (automake, autoconf, gettext, libtool...)

There are still gnome dependencies (at least I found some in the
gda-common library) which should be removed.

Also, there is the empty POTFILES.in file in the po directory.

As Rodrigo is on holiday currently, it seems that nobody works at
the libgda module in the moment. If you agree, I would try to bring
libgda into a state where it can be built properly over the weekend
and send that to Rodrigo, so that he can merge it into CVS again
after checking.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller