Re: C++ API / KDE API

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Rodrigo Moya wrote alot. I snipped alot....

I'm cross-posting because it's a KDE and Gnome thing, and I'd like
feedback on the idea. Please feel free to reply personally, if necessary.

Hmm...that's an idea, just a C++ API, and then, if there's still interest,
and I can figure it out in a way they'll accept, I can additionally create
separate KDE widgets for use under KDE only (whereas they can use the GTK
widgets and the C or the C++ API under Gnome, perhaps?).

I'd definitely do the C++ API first, then I could start hacking on some
KDE widgets. What gnome-db widgets exist? (Gotta remember, I'm vaguely
familiar with the server side, not the client.) I assume there's a DB-grid
sort of thing, like Access has. Other than the config components, are
there any others?

Gnome-DB list: