Re: Question about gnome-db...

Rodrigo Moya <rmoya@tsai.es> el día Thu, 09 Jul 1998 13:42:08 +0200,
escribió:

>|-> gda application interface (CORBA server)
>|->gda builder libs (CORBA client)
>|------> gda builder apps
>
>I havent't started too much on this, so if lots of people blame me because
they
>don't want any development stuff (apart from the basic structure Olivier
has
>very well described), I'll stop what I've done so far. But my idea is to
make
>gnome-db a complete framework for execution of database-oriented apps, some
sort
>of application server.

I agree with Olivier, gnome-db shouldn't be a development
environment, it should be a layer betwen the programs and servers,
much like ADO or something similar.
(with convenient db-widgets)

for development environment, Damon (of glade) has already said that
he want to extend Glade to cover db development using gnome-db
widgets.

Sergio