Re: new sources in CVS

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:11:17 Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> That's missing code, there should be an optional
> GDA_Connection_TABLE|PROC|TYPE_NAME constraint type, so that we can ask for
> extended info about one object of any type. For tables and views, it is
> GDA_Connection_TABLE_NAME, but I'm going to change it to
> GDA_Connection_NAME,
> so that we can use it for any object type.

okay.

Question: in gda.h following QTypes are provided:

* GDA_Connection_GDCN_SCHEMA_PROCS
   I'll return Name and Commments if no extra_info wanted and
   name, owner, comments, SQL if extra_info is wanted

* GDA_Connection_GDCN_SCHEMA_PROC_PARAMS
   name and type of the arguments ?

* GDA_Connection_GDCN_SCHEMA_PROC_COLUMNS
   what should I return here ??? the source of the procedure? should
this be
   displayed in the FE?
   line number, text

> > I wish you all a night without work from friday to saturday :)
> >

> Not me! HE, HE! I'll be on holidays, very far from Madrid (and my boss) and
> with no phone (no mobile) till the 10th January!!

one more happy man on world...

ciao

stephan - no tequilla at friday and saturday :*(

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
                                                        John Lennon