Re: I've found the bug!!

at Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:57:24 Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> Stephan: the same for the Oracle server (Did you ever try to type bad
> SQL or fail the login on purpose? or maybe you are using an older
> version of ORBit, as this worked perfectly well before, the fields were
> set to NULL in the other servers). In gda-oracle-error.c, function
> gda_oracle_error_make(), error->helpfile and error->helpctxt are set to
> 0. Fill them in with whatever you prefer (g_strdup("not available") is a
> good choice for example if you don't know what to put there).

bad commands, missing tables, failed login - everything worked fine and
I always got one (ore more) Error-Dlgs.

stephan@mumu:/home/stephan >orbit-config --version
ORBit 0.5.0

> I did it on my local copy, but this didn't solve the crash. I'll
> investigate further more thanks to gdb, which finds these bugs for me!!

see my mail about linking against glibc20.

kind regards

stephan

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
                                                        John Lennon