Re: GDA_Recordset_fetch()

at Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:53:29 Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Anyway, I've added, to
> gda-dev/templates/gda-srv.c a function to return an empty
> GDA_Recordset_Chunk, so that we always get a valid chunk. BTW, we should be
> moving to use the templates and gda-buildserver stuff for the servers next
> week or so, since it is almost finished, only missing a couple of tests
> more. So any change that you think may be added to the gda-*srv.c file,
> tell
> me to include it in the templates.

in impl_GDA_Recordset_fetch() I've done following changes
(moved allocation of the chunk):

[--snip--]
  gint                    rowlength;

  if (!servant->recset)
    return CORBA_OBJECT_NIL;

  tmp_rows = 0;
  rowidx = 0;
  rowlength = g_list_length(rs->fields);

  chunk = GDA_Recordset_Chunk__alloc();
  chunk->_buffer = 0;
  chunk->_length = 0;

  if(0==rowlength)
      return chunk;

  do {
    row = g_new0(GDA_Row, 1);

[--snip--]

rodrigo: see the sources (mailed)

stephan

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
                                                        John Lennon