success message?

hi all,

while playing with gnome-db I found out that there's no succes-message
after an insert, update or delete-statement.

I (as user) would realy like to know, if my delete was succesful
or not.

So - now the question - in which way should the user get the info
about that? Exception with state - okay?

kind regards

stephan
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
                                                        John Lennon