Re: [gnome-cyr] tomboy/f-spot

Hi Alexandre,

Данас у 13:03, Alexandre Prokoudine написа:

> Не вижу Игоря, ни Евгения. Куда потерялся Дмитрий в информации по
> Розетте, я тоже не понял.

I am not sure I fully understand you, but this might be for all sorts
of reasons (for example, someone submitted a translation before which
is not used anymore, or someone submitted a same translation before
you, with all of this happening in Rosetta, not upstream).

If in doubt, please file a Rosetta bug, and we'll look into it:

  https://launchpad.net/rosetta/+filebug

Cheers,
Danilo