Re: [gnome-cyr] Cyrillic Typing Problem on OPENOFFICE

Bers Noyon wrote:
:
: Hi, All!
:

: I've a problem non-russian cyrillic (mongolian) typing on
: OpenOffice. Here is the xkb file. The letters, which are out of
: russian, coudn't typed on Openoffice!

Is your locale:
 (a) indid mongolian (not russian), and
 (b) you use mongolian (not russian) xkb symbols file?

Symptoms very like to when someone try to enter Ukrainian
letters under locale ru (which is alias to the ru_RU, not ru_UA, and
therefore doesn't have Ukrainian keysyms/letters described at all).

PS.  In this answer I assume that XFree have correct Mongolian locale
(that can be or can be not true).

--
Andrew W. Nosenko    (awn bcs zp ua)