Re: [gnome-cy] Radio Cymru programme

Sounds to me then that the interview is something general and longer than I expected, if all those you've listed are involved. (though I haven't myself heard anything at CB.Will check.) Is it for 45 minutes? Well, if so, Rhoslyn as well then and the more the merrier.

There is a lot of breadth and depth out there and I could think of a few others to include in the program.

Dewi.

Ysgrifennodd Kevin Donnelly: