[gnome-cy] Radio Cymru programme

I've been contacted by a BBC reporter who is doing a radio programme on
software in Welsh on Monday, 1.15pm-2.00pm.  I checked that all the usual
suspects were involved, but he hadn't heard of GNOME, so I suggested he
should contact a GNOME person.  He asked me to give him a number, but the
only one I have is Rhys', and although I left a message on his mobile, he's
in the middle of a move, so may not get it.  I've emailed Telsa, but no reply
yet, so I'm getting twitchy.  In order that GNOME doesn't miss out on a
chance to talk about itself (although who knows for how long the segment will
be, or how the programme will be cast), can anyone there nominate themselves
to speak on GNOME and its progress.  I would need a number, and perhpas we
could have a phone chat about the points we could each (KDE/GNOME) make, so
that we get everything across without duplication.

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rhydd yn Gymraeg