Re: [gnome-cy] Windows in Welsh, at public expense?

Shwmai pawb.

>- Is it possible to get access to this Panel to make a
presentation on the
>benefits of FLOSS?  Preferably this would be supported by
case-studies such
>as the use Cardiff is making of Linux.
>
>- Has anyone (eg Alan) in fact already had any contact with
this Panel, or do
>they know of members, etc?

I don't personally know anyone on the panel, but I have
emailed my contacts in the assembly to try and find out.

On the one hand, it's about time MS recognised Welsh, but on
the other hand, how dare they ask for funding!

I've just installed Mandrake 9.2 and am happily using
Gnome2.4 in Welsh.

Diolch yn fawr i bawb sydd wedi cyfrannu at gywaith
llwyddiannus a phroffessiynnol. Llongyfarchiadau ar lwyddo i
gael OS Gymraeg ar y silff!

Cofion,

Marcus Davage CEng MBCS
IBM Certified Solutions Expert
  DB2 UDB V7.1 Database Administration for UNIX, Linux,
Windows and OS/2
  DB2 UDB V7.1 Database Administration for OS/390