[gnome-cy] A small morsel of KDE

I have converted the .po files for the completed KDE files into .mo files, and
put them into what I think is the right place for SuSE
(/opt/kde3/share/locale/cy/LC_MESSAGES), and set KDE Control Center to use
Welsh.

The little blighters are refusing to show themselves, being shy and retiring
by nature, but after a reboot brought on by electicity company work I was
galvanised during a download to realise that the progress report box was in
Welsh!

As proof I offer the attached png.  I'm not sure where the other are, because
that monster kdelibs certainly has its finger in a number of pies, but there
we are.

By the way, is anybody going to the Assoc for Free Software conference in
Aston Univ this weekend?

Best wishes

Kevin