[gnome-cy] Disagreeing Translations (sa i'n swr dweud yn cymraeg 8))

I've been testing some bits to merge strings across applications without
fuzzies but knowing about real translation quirks &/_ and \n etc

Overall it wasn't too successful, I had to hack some rules together to
stop it getting carried away (Englsh is too vague 8))

In the process I did find the following problem areas, and that it spat
out about 1000 translations for Evolution that seem ok (to me anyway 8))
leaving a mere 5500 to do.

General
Portrait..
typo Preivat ..
Run program
Time Zone
Unicode
Korean
Baltic
Folder
View
I/O or M/A
Organization (I think this is a false positive ?)

Places
-Islands in general
-Lebanon
-EastWest foo