[gnome-cy] Glossary etc

Just a quick thanks to Alan for the Glossary, I need to spend more time checking it out but it looks good, 'Rhagorol...'.

The OpenOffice draft glossary can be found on the OpenOffice page at www.meddal.or.uk. It's prety big - 6000+ entries . It may be useful a some time to begin putting some of this stuff together in a po file as a general glossary for .po file based translations. Welsh should appear on the localization page at OpenOffice someime in the future.

The Welsh version of ECDL has been launched by Andrew Davies at the Assembly this week. It's stuffed full of terms for MS Office which are still relevant, maybe... I've heard some talk of an OpenOffice ECDL - that would be good.

Rhos