[gnome-cy] I'r Gad! changeover

Almost all 5000+ strings that were on I'r Gad! have been translated, thanks to
Owain, Keith and Gruff, and some dilettante efforts of my own.  Gruff is
ticking over nicely, but who let Keith loose?  I want some of what he's on!
And Owain did another 1262 strings off-line as a side-dish.  I begin to
suspect that "Owain Green" is a pseudonym for a small villageful of earnest
Welsh enthusiasts in a secluded valley somewhere, who are working around the
clock in shifts ...

I am in the rather embarassing position now of trying to turn the files over
fast enough to keep up with these guys - Owain is even doing half of the
checking-in!

I have sent Epiphany to Telsa for commit.  All other completed files have been
committed to KDE central - unfortunately their MySQL server seemed to have a
dose of the head-staggers last night, and didn't do the stats run.  But if it
goes through tonight, we should see KDE 100% supported, with 30%+ of the
files translated.  Gnome shouldn't be far short of this either.  This is
pretty good in less than 5 months, and I personally want to say a big
thank-you to all the contributors who have made a go of this.  We have
certainly met the initial target of a working Welsh desktop by the
Eisteddfod.

I'm off on hols for a fortnight at the end of this week, so to ensure that I
am not embarassed by 100% completion when I come back (and so that Dafydd
will not think I am artificially truncating sub-projects to make good news
stories :-), I have added a bunch of new files from kdepim and kdenetwork,
along with the monstrous Evo.  If there is any Gnome material along these
lines, up to the value of around 5,000 strings (this will mean that each
desktop has around 7,500 strings), and you want it loaded, can Telsa send it
to me?

This makes a longer list of files than I would normally like, but no matter on
this occasion.  Who knows, Dewi and Rhoslyn may do such a good job at the
Eisteddfod that a new band of helpers may arrive to munch their way through
these (Owain, Keith and Gruff should be tiring slightly by then ....) :-)

Best wishes

Kevin