Re: [gnome-cy] New KGyfieithu sub-project: Attack!

On 15 Jul 2003, Alan Cox wrote:

> On Maw, 2003-07-15 at 12:40, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> > file-roller
> I believe Chris has started on this
*ahem* ISTR that someone (almost certainly Daf - who else
could it have been? ;-) took the file that I'd done to 64%, cleaned it up
and finished it.

Of course, I could be wrong ...

> > Can I also suggest that someone then pulls some bit(s) out of Evo that will
> > make up another 1,600 or so strings, so that we will have the usual rough
> > 50/50 split, and I can also justify my definition of Attack! (moving on to
> > desktop functionality such as email and organiser).
>
> I still think evolution alone is the better target for this

IAR Alan mentioning something about 10-20% of evolution can be done from
pinching stuff from somewhere else.  Yet again, I could be wrong.