[gnome-cy] Initial dump of Omnivore now available

I have just posted on KGyfiethu the raw dump file from Omnivore, which, after
the completion of Basecamp, now contains almost 40,000 strings.  This is not
user-friendly at the minute, since you should be able to import it into MySQL
to use it (although you could just about use it in a spreadsheet).  Later
releases will rectify this to some extent.  The download also includes a
short README saying it's released under the GPL, and giving contributors'
names.  If I have missed any, let me know.

Enjoy.

Kevin