Re: [gnome-cy] amendments/updates for cy.po

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 11:09:18PM +0000, Dafydd Tomos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've had a look through the file and amended some of the obviously
> incorrect terms. I've also fixed some spelling mistakes and added
> correct accents.

I've fixed some typos and mistakes, made one or two changes, added quite
a few comments (mostly suggestions), removed quite a few comments I
thought redundant. I also changed the case of the translations to match
that of the original English more closely, though I'm not sure how much
difference this makes.

> I compared a lot of the terms to ones used in standard Welsh
> dictionaries for Computing and in general, so I've changed some terms
> and made comments in other places but not changed the current msgstr

I think I might be able to add a few more terms when I get back to Wales
and have access to a dictionary.

> Some of the translated terms need a bit of thought so that we don't
> re-invent translations or overload the meaning of some Welsh words,
> but it's looking good so far!

Yes, agreed.

Making progress!

Shall we start posting .diffs rather than entire files - do poeple here
have preferences either way?

--
Dafydd