[gnome-cy] amendments/updates for cy.po

Hi,

I've had a look through the file and amended some of the obviously
incorrect terms. I've also fixed some spelling mistakes and added
correct accents.

I compared a lot of the terms to ones used in standard Welsh
dictionaries for Computing and in general, so I've changed some terms
and made comments in other places but not changed the current msgstr

Some of the translated terms need a bit of thought so that we don't
re-invent translations or overload the meaning of some Welsh words,
but it's looking good so far!

hwyl
--
Dafydd Tomos                                <URL:http://www.fydd.org/d/>