Re: GNOME 3 Launch Party

On 02/25/2011 02:03 PM, Jiří Eischmann wrote:
Hi Tomeu,
would you be able to speak about GTK+ 3? Tomáš can talk about GNOME
Shell and apps from users'and developers' point of view, but it would be
nice to have GTK+ 3 covered as well. It will be more technical than
other papers, but I think audience will be able to take it in. The party
will take place in CVUT campus, so we can expect audience from computer
science students.

I like this idea, though I would extend the focus to the rest of the GNOME 3 API, including a bit about languages other than C.

Regards,

Tomeu

JE