Evolution user docs Czech translation relicensing request

Hi Jiří,

a week ago I committed the new Evolution user documentation under a
Creative Commons Share Alike 3.0 license, and I merged the existing
translations of the old manual to reduce work of translators.

While all translations of the Evolution user documentation either have
no license information in the header, or the line "This file is
distributed under the same license as the evolution package.", only the
Czech translation has the header line
   # This file is distributed under GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.
   # Jiri Eischmann <jiri eischmann cz>, 2008, 2009, 2010.

As GFDL 1.2 is incompatible with the "Creative Commons Share Alike 3.0"
license I kindly ask you to either
* relicense your translation to
  "the same license as the evolution package", or
* explicitly relicense to "Creative Commons Share Alike 3.0".

In case you agree, please confirm the license change in public so we're
legally on the safe side (CC'ed gnome-cs-list@).

In case that you don't agree and would like to keep GFDL in general for
your translation: GFDL 1.3 allows dual licensing with Creative Commons
Share Alike 3.0 license.

In case that you don't agree and would like to keep explicitly GFDL
version 1.2 for your translation, I will have to remove the current
Czech translation (as it was merged from the old one) from the Evolution
git master in the repository for the time being.

Thanks,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed